5 Common Home Buyer Mistakes
1. They don't ask enough questions of the lender,
Lenders have posted rates , but often have lower rates , with a better credit score , the better chance of getting the best rate .
Rates are not everything ... ask about repayment options , mortgage portability ect.
2. They don't act quickley enough , and the house they wanted gets sold .
3. They don't find the right agent who is willing to help them through the home buying process.
4. They don't do enough to make their offer appealing to the seller
Price is important , but it isn't everything
5. They don't consider resale before they buy.
For all your Real Estate needs , contact Patricia Boyd Royal Lepage<