51 Curtis St, Innerkip, Ontario, N0J-1M0
Model Home Hours:
Sat: 1pm-4pm, Sun: 1pm-4pm
Long weekends/Holidays - by appointment only
A new community by Hunt Homes. Innerkip Meadows is sure to bring you the peace and tranquility you want in your life.
This peaceful and safe neighbourhood offers 55' & 60' lots, perfect for the couple looking to downsize or for the growing family where you can breathe! Imagine owning your next home on a large lot for tens of thousands less than your typical build in Kitchener.
This neighbourhood is minutes from shopping and industry in Woodstock and less than 30 minutes down the 401 from Kitchener/Cambridge. Innerkip offers a state of the art golf course, quarry scuba diving, community center, school, local produce and parks, and is within minutes of the city of Woodstock (the new Toyota plant, shopping, casino, restaurants and new hospital).
Hunt Homes builds homes with a customized feel from the cabinetry, to Energy Star qualified homes where every aspect you select is seamlessly a serene neighbourhood. You will notice a difference when buying from Hunt Homes; we have studied designs around the world to offer sophisticated pre-designed options that have been engineered to last..
Phase 4 Quality Standards & Features
1. Clay brick, stucco, stone and cedar shake like siding on front elevation (chosen from Builder’s samples) and clay brick and quality vinyl cladding side and rear elevations, where applicable as per plan. Architecturally controlled clay brick as per design.
2. Engraved address stone
3. Maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia, eaves troughs, and downspouts. Pillars where applicable, will be 6” square white aluminum top to bottom.
4. Hunt Homes High Level Insulation Wall system features: 2” x 6” with 1” insulation for a R25 best in class exterior walls, basement walls 2” x 4” with best in class R20 insulation floor to ceiling and R60 insulation in ceilings.
5. Stainable insulated front entry door, weather stripping and deadbolt lock, as per plan. All main doors with direct entry to the home shall be steel insulated doors, 6 panel factory primed (all exterior doors are in primer coat). Door from garage to home is also steel insulated, complete with weather stripping and deadbolt lock, as per plan.
6. Premium quality, carriage style low maintenance steel, non-insulated, with windows sectional roll-up garage door(s) as per plans. Door(s) installed and ready for garage door opener.
7. Exterior hardware to comprise of decorative antique nickel grip set on front entry doors with deadbolts and coach lamp exterior lights (to be supplied out of buyers lighting allowance).
8. Garage man door hardware to comprise of antique nickel knob with deadbolt.
9. Maintenance-free white vinyl windows with grilles on front elevations, as per plan. Vinyl casement and/or slider windows on sides and rear as per plan. All operating windows will have screens.
10. Basement windows to be maintenance-free white vinyl sliders (including window wells where required). Basement windows are always white even if others are coloured.
11. Quality maintenance-free white vinyl sliding patio door(s), as per plan.
12. Self-sealing, high-grade asphalt shingles, with a 40 year warranty.
13. Paved driveway to width of garage.
14. Graded lot, sodded front, rear and all sides to lot lines.
15. Pre-cast sidewalk slabs to front door and precast steps to front door (as required).
16. All building envelope perforations, including doors and windows, to be fully caulked with quality caulking.
17. 12’ x 12’ pressure treated deck at rear patio door with stairs (unless otherwise shown, as per plan).
18. Tree in front boulevard where applicable.
1. Poured concrete foundation- exterior walls clad with foundation wrap to help prevent leaks.
2. Reinforced poured concrete front porch.
1. Buyer’s choice of quality oak or maple custom designer cabinets, chosen from Builder’s samples.
2. Kitchen cabinets include standard cabinet crown and valance, drawers with ¾ soft close hinges
3. Granite kitchen countertop , chosen from Builder’s samples including builder standard equal double bowl stainless steel under mount sink.
4. Premium MOEN pull-out kitchen faucet.
5. Two-speed exhaust fan hood over stove area, vented to exterior, in white or black.
6. Open space for dishwasher that includes electrical for dishwasher hook-up and drain connector under the sink.
7. Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
1. Buyer’s choice of quality custom designer cabinet(s) with laminate countertop(s), chosen from Builder’s samples.
2. Energy efficient water saver taps, shower and ultra-low flush toilet tanks.
3. Master Ensuite includes acrylic soaker tub, as per plan and separate shower stall, when shown, with acrylic base, tiled walls and standard framed shower door.
4. Main bathroom to have 5 ft. tub/shower with ceramic surround, as per plan.
5. White fixtures in all bathrooms.
6. Paper holder and towel bar (one in each bathroom).
7. Pedestal sink or cabinet in powder room, as per plan.
8. Moen taps, or equivalent.
9. All showers have Moen temperature control valves to prevent scalding.
10. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors and master bedroom ensuite.
11. Ducted fan to outside in all bathrooms.
12. Mirrors in finished bathrooms, 1 per sink
1. One laundry tub provided, as per plan.
2. Hot and cold laundry taps for washer and heavy duty wiring for dryer.
3. Exterior exhaust for dryer.
1. Central vacuum system, all pipes dropped to basement.
2. Three (3) piece bathroom in basement.
3. Garage door opener roughed-in with low voltage wire and receptacle.
1. Engineered 5/8” tongue and groove sub floor with dimensional lumber floor joists. All sub floors to be nailed, glued, screwed and sanded before floor covering.
2. Interior walls 2”x 4” and/or 2”x 6” where applicable @ 16” centres on first and second floors.
3. Eight (8) foot ceilings on main and upper levels unless plan denotes otherwise.
4. California style spray knockdown ceilings throughout except for smooth finish ceilings in kitchen and bathroom(s). Kitchen may have California style ceiling if it adjoins the ceiling of another room as per plan.
5. Ceramic tile flooring chosen from Builder’s supplier’s samples in foyer, kitchen, powder room, main and master baths, and laundry (when laundry shown on main or upper floor).
6. ¾” hardwood flooring from Builders’ samples in main floor living, formal dining, dinette and great room, per plan.
7. Luxurious plush broadloom from Builders’ samples and 3/8 chip-foam under pad in all bedrooms, 2nd floor hallways and basement stairs (when open to finished area, as per select plans)
8. Two-Story and split level plans come with stained oak stair case, handrails and wood spindles (or standard black iron spindles) from main to 2nd floor, as per plan. Basement stairs will be carpet grade, unfinished unless otherwise noted.
9. Choice of top quality paint, from Builder’s samples, two colours throughout (dark colour paint will carry an extra charge) that includes one tinted primer coat and one finished coat.
10. Colonial baseboard and trim for doors and window casings throughout, painted white.
11. Raised panel interior doors, including bi-fold closets, as per plan, painted white.
12. Antique nickel interior hardware and door knobs with security deadbolt on all entry doors.
13. Solid shelving in all closets.
PLUMBING & HEATING
1. Forced air natural gas 95% high efficiency furnace with sealed duct work for maximum efficiency.
2. Standard central air conditioning unit.
3. HRV air exchange system, to assist in controlling humidity levels in your home.
4. Rented natural gas high efficiency water heater.
5. ABS plastic drains.
6. Two (2) exterior outlets for water.
7. Sump Pump.
8. Programmable Thermostat.
9. One Gas Fireplace with white mantel and ceramic surround, as per plan.
1. 100 amp Electrical service with circuit breakers.
2. All copper wiring throughout.
3. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and with electrical connection in each bedroom and on each floor, including basement.
4. Shock hazard protection outlets (GFCI’s) in all bathrooms.
5. Ceiling outlets for ceiling lights in foyer, hallways, kitchen, breakfast area, dining room and all bedrooms, as per plan.
6. ‘Décora’ switches and plugs
7. Switch controlled wall receptacles in living room and great room.
8. Kitchen valance lighting.
9. Two (2) weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one each at front and rear of home.
10. Lighting allowance provided and amount varies on the model. All bulbs to be CFL or LED.
11. Two (2) cable and two (2) phone outlets provided.
12. Bell chime at front door.
13. Heavy-duty wiring for electric stove and dryer.
14. One electrical outlet and bare bulb light(s) in unfinished basement.
15. All exterior doors include exterior lights (to be supplied out of buyers lighting allowance).
1. Number of steps at front and rear may vary from that shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirements.
2. Ceilings and walls may be modified to accommodate mechanical systems (i.e. bulkheads).
3. Builder has the right to substitute materials of equal or better value.
4. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
5. Plans not exactly as shown and may be reversed.
6. A wide variety of upgrades and options are available. Please ask our Sales Representatives for more information.
7. The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that variations in colour and shade uniformity may occur and the colours, patterns and availability of samples displayed in the showroom(s) and model homes may vary from those displayed and available at time of colour selection. The Buyer also acknowledges that all choices must be made within time frame set out in the schedule provided by Hunt Homes during the selection meeting that will be booked with the buyer once architectural drawings are available or in the alternative the default choices of the Builder will be installed at the Builder’s discretion.
8. Unfinished basements to have exterior walls insulated and framed (floor to ceiling) and any load bearing interiors walls to be framed only.
Hunt Homes reserves the right to change or substitute the use of products, materials, and specifications from various manufactures at any time without notice and nothing herein shall be deemed a guarantee or commitment that the home will be built with products from any specific manufacturers.
Pre-Registration for Phase 5 Now Open!
New Home Models For Sale in Innerkip Meadows
|Unit||Price||Baths||Approx. Sq.Ft.||Type||Floor Plans & Images||More Info|
|2 Bedroom Units|
|The Simcoe||$520,300||2||1469 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|The Princeton||$538,120||2||1470 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|The Westminster||$589,990||2||1701 Sqft||Detached||3||Details|
|3 Bedroom Units|
|The Oakwood||$546,170||3||1706 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|The Ashford||$567,850||3||1723 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|The Hastings||$570,150||3||2067 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|The Brentwood||$571,590||2||1852 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|The Sutton||$574,230||3||2191 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|The Coventry||$582,180||2||1934 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|The Carlisle||$601,410||3||2181 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|4 Bedroom Units|
|The Atwood||$529,900||3||2556 Sqft||Detached||4||Details|
|The Paris||$548,330||3||2155 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|The Waterloo||$589,480||3||2144 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|The Camden||$623,210||3||2421 Sqft||Detached||2||Details|
|5 Bedroom Units|
|The Lindsay||$614,480||3||2477 Sqft||Detached||4||Details|