1984 Weston Road, York, Ontario, M9N-1K3
Presentation Centre Now Open:
WELCOME TO THE HUMBER
Situated on the banks of the Humber River at 10 Wilby Crescent near Lawrence Avenue West and Weston Road, The Humber is an affordable modern condominium surrounded by nature and convenience. With transit, a growing art scene and plans for more developments, Weston Village bears the telltale signs of urban renewal. This is the neighbourhood that others will wish they'd bought into in the years to come. The Humber is already OVER 50% SOLD... What are you waiting for? Expected occupancy late 2021.
3 BEDROOM CONDOS FROM $40,000 DOWN AND $3,400 MONTHLY*
2 BEDROOM CONDOS FROM $26,000 DOWN AND $2,800 MONTHLY*
1 BEDROOM CONDOS FROM $20,000 DOWN AND $2,200 MONTHLY*
Are you a first-time home buyer? You may also be eligible for an additional $60,000 to further boost your down payment! Just ask us how!
* Monthly carrying costs include mortgage payments, maintenance fees and taxes.
QUALITY AND AFFORDABILITY MEETS STYLISH LIVING
Living at The Humber offers you the perfect combination of affordability, quality and style. From beautifully appointed common spaces, to quality upgrades available through our builder Deltera, life by the river has never been better.
8 REASONS TO BUY AT THE HUMBER NOW!
1. The lowest priced condo in Toronto. Start building home equity now!
2. Buy with just 5% down and we’ll boost your down payment by 10% to 15% to reduce carrying costs.
3. Nestled on the banks of the Humber River with trails and parks at your door.
4. Steps to GO, UP Express and future Crosstown LRT. Get to Union Station in 15 minutes!
5. High-quality condominium suites built by Deltera (a member of the Tridel Group of Companies).
6. We love pets. Roam the trails that surround your condo with your dog and make new friends. You'll both love it!
7. We are Toronto's first "smoke less" condo. Only vaping and e-cigarettes allowed anywhere in the building.
8. This is a community of owners, not investors so expect a different level of care keeping the building in tip top shape.
• Social lounge and party room with kitchen on first floor
• Rooftop terrace and social lounge on 7th floor
• Outdoor patio with 2 BBQs
• Greenspace at Hickory Tree Road on west side of the building
• Indoor bicycle storage for owners and guests
• Underground parking with enhanced security features and overnight security
• Solar panels
• Individually metered hot and cold water, hydro and heating
• 5 electric vehicle spots
• Tri-sorter recycling system and garbage compacting
• Household hazardous waste room
• Small to medium-sized dogs that are up to 25 inches at the withers are permitted (homeowners can own up to 2 pets)
• 13 km of trails outside your door for you and your pets to enjoy!
TORONTO'S FIRST "Smoke Less" CONDO
• Consumption of tobacco and cannabis in private suites is restricted to vaporizer or e-cigarette devices
• “Smoke Less” addresses the negative impacts of smoking while respecting individual choice
PARKING AND LOCKERS
• Parking spots available for purchase at $50,000 (subject to availability)
• Lockers available for purchase at $5,000 (subject to availability)
• Fridge, stove/range hood and dishwasher included. Rough-in for washer/dryer.
• Among the lowest maintenance fees in the city (approx. $0.49/sq. ft.). Includes upkeep of common areas, building insurance, reserve fund contribution. Excludes Hydro, Water, Gas, Telecom. Parking estimated at $35 monthly. Locker estimated at $10 monthly.
• Municipal taxes estimated at 0.64% of assessed value.
• Accessible suites available (1D+D, 2J and 3ATR suite designs are barrier free).
REGISTER TO RECEIVE PRICING
Take a closer look
View Online Visit the Website
Condo Units For Sale in The Humber
|Unit||Price||Baths||Approx. Sq.Ft.||Balcony||Floor Plans & Images||More Info|
|1 Bedroom Units|
|1H+D R||$446,000||1||694 Sqft||Y||2||Details|
|2 Bedroom Units|
|3 Bedroom Units|
Life In Weston Village
From natural beauty to vibrant community events and super-convenient transit, Weston has it all. Wind your way down 13 KM of trails on The Humber River, right out your front door. Grab the freshest produce from the Weston Farmers' Market. Or zip downtown for work or a night on the town – with the UP Express, a 3-minute walk from The Humber. You'll be where you want to be in no time at all!
PARKS & RECREATION
- Weston Lions Park
- Weston Lions Arena
- Memorial Park
- Cruickshank Park
SHOPPING & CONVENIENCES
- Weston Farmer's Market
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Real Canadian Superstore
- RBC Royal Bank
- Canadian Tire
- ZEAL Burgers
- Sun Crisp Fish & Chips
- Perfect Blend Bakery
- P&M Restaurant
- Lutong Pinoy
- Kitchen King Jerk
- Continental Noodles Pastificio Italiano
- Comal y Canela
- Buddha Chay Vegetarian Restaurant
- Weston Collegiate Institute
- St. John the Evangelist
- St. Eugene Catholic School (French Immersion)
- St-Basil-The-Great College School
- Portage Trail Community School
- Humberside Collegiate Institute (French Immersion)
- H J Alexander Community School
- George Syme Community School (French Immersion)
- C R Marchant Middle School
- Weston GO/UP Express