73 Wilson Street #14, Ancaster, Ontario
Our Sales Centre is now open for in-person meetings by appointment only, no walk-ins. If you prefer, you can still connect with us online or book a phone or video conference, whichever is best for you. To schedule an appointment click here
Construction Starting Late Fall 2019
The Ancaster Village is getting a breathtaking update with the addition of a luxury low-rise condominium. This building is designed specifically to highlight the magnificent architecture that makes the Ancaster Village so charming and sought-after
LUXURY AND CONVENIENCE
This 4 Storey mid-rise showcases luxury suites ranging in size from 652 sqft to 2075 sqft and starting at $372,900.
In addition are several beautiful amenities to expand your living experience – the Party room, Fitness Studio, Media room and the Rooftop Terraces highlighting multiple lounge areas with outdoor fireplaces and a putting green.
SOLD OUT UNITS: Parkview, Pinecrest, Sulpher Springs and Spring Valley.
Take a closer look
View Online Visit the Website
Condo Units For Sale in 153 Wilson West
|Unit||Price||Baths||Approx. Sq.Ft.||Balcony||Floor Plans & Images||More Info|
|1 Bedroom Units|
|2 Bedroom Units|
|Lovers Lane||Unspecified||2||1431 Sqft||Y||2||Details|
Features and Finishes
Building & Location Features
• A breathtaking update to the Ancaster village, these luxury low rise condominiums are designed specifically to highlight the magnificent architecture that makes the Ancaster village so charming and sought-after.
• Boasts contemporary details using a range of high end modern finishes, creating a perfect first impression, from the grand lobby to the social spaces including the media room, fitness room and party room.
• Luxurious and spacious outdoor retreats and fresh air are minutes from your door with our grand private terraces featuring cozy seating, ambient fireplaces and a putting green for entertainment.
• Steps away from lovely boutique shops, unique dining experiences, convenient grocery and premium amenity services.
• Head outside and you’re a moment away from conservation lands, parks, the Bruce Trail and the escarpment plus golf courses, museums, the arts, coffee and a drink with friends.
• Conveniently located between major bus routes, the 403 and the Alexander Parkway, getting around is seamless and stress free.
Building Security & Safety
• Surveillance cameras in lobby, main entry vestibule and garage
• Key fob access to building entrances, underground parking garage and other communal areas
• Fire safety system in accordance with the current Ontario Building Code for your protection
• In-suite smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors added for peace of mind\
• Secure and well-lit underground parking area
• Inviting Modern Lobby and Lounge
• Fitness Studio
• Stylish Party Room
• Media Room
• Unique Rooftop Outdoor Entertaining Space with putting green
• Outdoor Rooftop BBQ Area
• Outdoor Rooftop Gas Fire Features
• In-Building Bicycle Storage and Repair Station
• Convenient Underground parking
• Available Storage Lockers
Lighting & Electrical
• Pre-wired outlets for cable TV and data line in master bedroom, living area and den
• Pre-wired for one dedicated telephone line in living area
• Electrical service panel with circuit breakers within suite
• “Decora” style white rocker switches and receptacles throughout
• Ceiling mounted light fixtures throughout suite
• Smooth finished ceilings throughout
• Private balcony or terrace, as per plan**
• Individual comfort-controlled heating and air conditioning on demand for seasonal comfort year round, supplied as part of a rental contract with Reliance Home Comfort. The Purchaser agrees to assume the rental agreement
• Solid core suite entry door with modern metal hardware and privacy viewer
• Contemporary style interior doors, baseboards and trim package with modern metal hardware
• Plank luxury vinyl floors in all areas except Bathrooms, as per plan
• Ceramic floor tile in all bathrooms
• All walls to be painted with “Dulux X-pert Matt” low VOC paint. One (1) colour to be included throughout and is to be chosen from the Builder’s included colour palette*
• Energy efficient double glazed windows
• Choice of contemporary designed cabinetry and coordinating hardware*
• Choice of polished quartz counter tops with straight polished edge from Builders standard samples*
• Stainless steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet
• Contemporary tile backsplash
• Each Suite will be outfitted with an Energy Star, high efficiency appliance packag\\
• 33” Stainless Steel Fridge
• 30” Stainless Steel Electric Range
• 24” Stainless Steel Dishwasher
• 30” Contemporary Stainless Steel Chimney Hood Vent
• 24” Stackable laundry pair
• Contemporary designed cabinetry and coordinating hardware*
• Tile surround for tub and shower enclosures, as per plan
• Modern chrome finished faucets and pressure balanced shower control
• Contemporary soaker tub, as per plan
• Frameless mirror over vanity with modern light fixture
• Right Height, Elongated Toilet
• As part of the Personalization Process, Once (1) colour selection appointment with a Starward Interior Design Consultant is included
• Colour Appointments will be held on weekdays, starting at either 9 am or 1 pm, and will last for a maximum of three (3) hours.
• If required, additional colour appointments are available for purchase at a rate of $300/appointment
Penthouse Level Features & Finishes (4th Floor)
• In addition to the above Included Features, Penthouse Level Suites will have the following features and finishes:
• 9’ Ceilings
• Safe and Sound Package including solid core doors and sound dampening insulation in all interior walls
• Extended Height Upper Cabinets in Kitchen
• Soft Close Cabinetry in Kitchen
• All walls to be painted with “Dulux X-pert Matt” low VOC paint. Two (2) colours to be included and are to be chosen from the Builder’s included colour palette*
• Two (2) Colour Appointments with our Professional Interior Design Consultant at Starward’s Award Winning Design Studio
All Units are protected under the TARION Warranty Program
1. Specifications are subject to change without notice. All room sizes are approximate. Builder may substitute materials of equal or greater quality to those specified in plans.
2. The Presentation Centre may use decorative and upgraded items for display purposes only, which are not included in purchase price.
3. The Purchaser acknowledges that variations in colours and shade uniformity may occur in finishing materials, cabinetry, floor and wall finishes, from those displayed in the presentation centre or standard samples, due to normal production process.
4. Actual square footage and usable floor space may vary slightly from those stated in printed material. Ceilings and walls may be modified to accommodate the mechanical and electrical systems.
5. The condominium is subject to the conditions of the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
6. Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, E. & O.E.Notes
* As Per Vendor’s standard samples. Please see Sales Representative for details.
** Applicable in selected suites. Please see Sales Representative for details.
Show Phone Number
153 Wilson West