741 Lakeshore Road, Fort Erie, Ontario, L2A6V9
Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat & Sun 12-4PM OR by Appointment
AMUSE BY THE LAKE --- located on Lakeshore Road, Fort Erie.
New Model Home now open
Now selling, starting in the $900k's - $1M+ range - Bungalow homes come with finished basement.
Amuse Yourself. You’ve Earned It.
Right where Lake Erie flows into the Niagara River, there’s a new exclusive collection of lakeview homes conceived by award-winning Silvergate Homes: Amuse by the Lake. Passionately designed, the homes of Amuse fuse striking exteriors, unique lines and exceptional spaces. The homes of Amuse by the Lake are a testament to superior craftsmanship and true luxury living.
From the privacy of your backyard, looking out at the Buffalo skyline across the water, one harkens back to a time where these shores Amused thousands of people each summer day. For right around the bend stood the bustling Erie Beach Amusement Park, which entertained guests who arrived by steamship to enjoy the park’s roller coaster, dance hall, swimming pool and casino.
The Park closed nearly 90 years ago, yet some nostalgic ruins remain, a stirring reminder of the heritage intertwined with the site’s natural beauty. The beaches, trails and wooded areas adjacent to Amuse are perfect for picnics, exercise or just a casual stroll. It’s all part of the 16km-long Fort Erie Friendship Trail that extends from Port Colborne to the historic Old Fort – running just steps away from the homes of Amuse.
Convenience and Charm
Fort Erie is a thriving town that maintains its charm while offering all the conveniences of modern living. Dining, shopping and leisure are all close at hand, including many local treasures that notably draw a sizeable Buffalonian following: the Fort Erie Race Track, the strip of quaint restaurants along the Niagara Parkway, the beaches, marinas and more.
Just minutes away, on the other side of the Peace Bridge, big city sports and culture abound. Buffalo is home to the NFL’s Bills and the NHL’s Sabres. Its historic Shea’s Theatre showcases the best in the performing arts – including touring Broadway musicals – and its Albright-Knox Art Gallery is truly world-class. Oh… there’s the chicken wings too!
Niagara’s South Coast
There’s just so much to do in Niagara from your home base in Fort Erie. The sights themselves never cease to wonder: the Falls, the Whirlpool, the Gorge and more. There’s also exciting nightlife and entertainment “along the Boulevard” including the Fallsview Casino and surrounding concert venues. Further down the Parkway, dotted by wineries, Niagara-on-the-Lake exudes charm in the Old Town and is home to the Shaw Festival, one of the most acclaimed theatre festivals in the world. With dozens of wineries, you can plan a different wine tour
There’s just as much to do nearby with the kids, including the bright lights of Clifton Hill, the exciting waterslides at Great Wolf Lodge and the close-up animal encounters at Marineland, Zooz, the Bird Kingdom or the Butterfly Conservatory. If family fun is your style, then Amuse certainly earns its name!
• 9’ smooth ceilings on main floor
• Hardwood flooring throughout Great Room, Dining, Foyer and Bedrooms
• Oak staircase
• Ceramic tiles in front entry, kitchen, laundry & bathrooms
• Finished basement as per plan
• Walk-out basement as per plan
• Upgraded 800 series doors with Schlage "Aiila" lever door hardware
• Electronic front door lock
• Upgraded Silvergate 5" baseboards
• 36" gas fireplace with mantel
• Master bedroom complete with luxurious glass & tile shower and WIC
• Two paint colours included
• Cold room with fresh air vents
• No rear neighbours
• Short walk to beach front
• Extra large deck with waterview
• Stone, vertical siding, brick and as per plan
• Asphalt driveway and sod included shingles
• Owen's Corning True Definition "Duration" shingles
• Double car garage as applicable to plan
• 20MPa concrete foundation
Energy Star Features
• R22 wall insulation & R60 ceiling insulation for better Energy savings as applicable
• Energy Star qualified windows with dual pane Low E argon glass and screens
• Energy Star high-efficiency furnace
• Programmable thermostat
• Energy Star hot water heater
• Energy Star qualified Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV unit)
• Under-cabinet lighting, valance and crown moulding
• Upgraded Designer kitchen from Artcraft Kitchens
• Eat-in Kitchen island
• Pantry as applicable to plans
• Quartz countertops included in kitchen
• Kindred under-mount stainless steel Kitchen sink with upgraded Moen pull-down faucet
• Designer stainless steel hood fan
• Pots & pans drawer
• Soft-close doors & drawers
• Whirlpool Appliance package available Stainless steel: fridge, stove, dishwasher)
Luxurious Bath & Vanities
• Master Retreat complete with WIC and Ensuite with walk-in glass & tile shower
• All bathrooms complete with American Standard fixtures.
• Ensuite upgraded to right height, elongated designer fixtures.
• Moen faucets throughout.
• Ensuite includes Moen widespread faucets
• Floating vanity mirrors throughout
• 3-piece rough-in in basement as per plan
Electrical & Technology
• Lighting fixtures ($1200 Allowance)
• 3 exterior pot lights
• 10 interior pot lights
• USB outlet in kitchen island
• Home Security system rough-in
• Central Vac rough-in
• 2 exterior electrical outlets (front/rear)
• 6 months free Cable, phone, internet
*HST included in house price
*Extras subject to HST
*Lot premiums included in price
*Pricing subject to change without notice
*Features and finishes subject to change as deemed by the Builder. All finishes to be selected from Builder’s standards.
Take a closer look
View Online Visit the Website
New Home Models For Sale in Amuse By the Lake
|Unit||Price||Baths||Approx. Sq.Ft.||Type||Floor Plans & Images||More Info|
|2 Bedroom Units|
|The Bayside Lot 5||$874,800||3||1875 Sqft||Detached||5||Details|
|3 Bedroom Units|
|The Beachview Lot 4||$848,800||3||1354 Sqft||Detached||5||Details|
|The Seabreeze Lot 3||$882,800||3||1347 Sqft||Detached||8||Details|
|The Seashell Lot 2 (including finished basement)||$980,800||3||2315 Sqft||Detached||5||Details|