39 Ryther Road, Wasaga Beach, Ontario, L9Z-3A8
Just outside Wasaga Beach, situated on 117 acres of forests, fields, water and wilderness, you'll find the ideal retirement community of Park Place.
Park Place is bordered on the west by Crown land encompassing the Blueberry Trails Provincial Cross-Country Ski Area.
On the east you will also find the ?Marl Lake Provincial Park Wildlife Area, and to the south you'll find fertile farmland and the Nottawasaga River, a favourite of fisherman and canoeists.
Residents of Park Place enjoy an enviable location close to the world's longest freshwater beach where they can swim in the warm blue waters or stroll along the picturesque shores of the Bay. The proximity of Park Place to the local services and amenities of Wasaga Beach, as well as Barrie which is only 25 minutes away, provides residents with easy access to whatever they might need or want. Homeowners of Park Place can easily enjoy all that this extraordinary area has to offer!
• Park Place features:
• Municipal services
• Ponds, mature trees and walking paths
• Paved roads
• Snow removal of roads and driveways; curbside garbage and recycling pick up; and maintenance of common areas
• Professional management with onsite community office
Recreational facilities include:
• Heated indoor pool
• Fitness centre
• Billiards room,
• Shower and change rooms
• Multipurpose room
• WiFi hotspot
• Horseshoe pits
• Bocce ball courts
• Woodworking shop
• Barbeque area
• Indoor shuffleboard
• Cards (Euchre, Bridge, Poker, Cribbage)
• Line Dancing
• Table tennis
• Aquasize and aerobics classes
• Close proximity to golf courses
• Gazebo and walking trails