Pratt Homes has been building new townhomes, condos and detached homes in Simcoe County for over 100 years. The family tradition started with Stephen Pratt in 1890 and has continued for generations. Pratt Homes has a legacy of building affordable, quality homes and has won several new home building awards. The Pratts are proud of their legacy and they know the importance of family.
Please visit one of our new home sales office and see what our family can offer yours. We have several different new condo, new townhome or new detached homes in the Barrie and Innisfil area. Please visit today! Home by home, family by family, since 1890.
• Ontario New Home Warranty Fee (Tarion) paid by Pratt Homes
• Water meter installation fee paid by Pratt Homes
• Gas Meter Installation Fee paid by Pratt Homes
• All Education Levies paid by Pratt Homes
• All Lot Levies paid by Pratt Homes
• Enrollment in “MyPrattHome.ca”