NIGEL MAUNDER Real Estate Listing Profile
Currently listing real estate in:
Real Estate areas listed in the past:
Last Activity Date: Aug 4, 2017
A qualified, competent real estate representative will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. A Real Estate Representative provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate representative. If your Rep. doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your Rep., the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate representative allows you to spend your time how you want.
- Visit Me At:http://www.nigelmaunder.com/