EFFIE PANAGIOTOPOULOS Real Estate Listing Profile
Currently listing real estate in:
Real Estate areas listed in the past:
Last Activity Date: Jul 19, 2019
How Effie Can Help You
Buyers and Sellers benefit from Effie’s over 30 years DIRECT experience in real estate sales. Her entire career as a real estate representative has been dedicated to providing high level professional real estate service to her clients. Her hands-on approach, market knowledge, service delivery and most importantly - her ability to listen to people’s wants and needs has resulted in hundreds of successful real estate sales.
She is consistently educating herself on all aspects of real estate and she is happy to be resource to anyone with questions about the real estate market.
Effie’s credentials include:
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) since 1988
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Associate (CREA)
- Re/Max Lifetime Achievement Award
- Re/Max Hall of Fame – recognition for sales excellence
- Re/Max Platinum award
- Re/Max Executive Club
- Re/Max 100% Club
- Accredited Senior Agent (Pivotal-ASA Realtor)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (designation), Real Estate Negotiation Institute
- Member, Hellenic Canadian Board of Trade
- Fluent in English and Greek
Effie is also a qualified Pivotal-Accredited Senior Agent (ASA) trained to deliver relevant and meaningful services to our seniors and their families concerning their specific real estate needs. She has a “Network of Exceptional Specialists” specializing in Canadian tax laws, estates and estate planning, wills, trusts.
In this capacity, she works not only as an agent, but also as a consultant to help seniors and their families make the best decisions regarding selling their property and providing options to consider, help prioritize their real estate needs and handle logistical details.
Effie answers directly to her clients. No other agent except Effie is responsible to her buyers and sellers. She works with a team of professionals to ensure her clients and listings are managed with care.
Effie’s Team of Professionals:
- Full Time Business Administrator - dedicated to providing service and assistance solely to Effie’s clients
- Professional Photographer - to produce quality images for online marketing, print and video
- Professional Graphic Designer - to create a custom brochure of properties listed by Effie
- Floor Plans
- Website and Social Media assistant
- Professional Home Stager and staging allowance
- Cleaning Services
Effie co-ordinates all aspects of her professional marketing plan to get your home sold!
Effie Cares About Her Community
As a life-long resident of East York in Toronto, Effie actively supports many worthy causes such as:
The Children’s Miracle Network, The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Parkview Hills Community Association, East York Soccer Club, Topham Park Minor Softball League. Michael Garron Hospital Foundation. Effie was an “80 Leader” for the Toronto East General Hospital and became a cabinet member of “The Friends of TEGH” and raised funds for the Children’s Emergency Unit.
Effie Panagiotopoulos is – Respected * Recognized * RecommendedBrokerage address: 1739 Bayview Ave, Toronto, On, M4G3C1