ALEX BROTT Real Estate Listing Profile
Currently listing real estate in:
Real Estate areas listed in the past:
Last Activity Date: Mar 29, 2017
I sell real estate because I love it. Especially real estate in Toronto. I come from a music background; both familial and professionally. I work entirely on referrals so many of my clients are people from my 'old music life' looking for creative spaces, lofts houses to turn into studio spaces etc. At the end of the day though, many of you are just looking for a place to call home.
The most important thing to me is after this whole process is finished, and you've either purchased the house of your dreams, or sold something you've grown out of, (or both!), that you turn around and tell your friends and family how great it was to work with me. That if you had to do it all over again, you still would've picked me.
Here's what I can promise:
1) I will never set you upon an automatic listing generator. Every single listing I send, I hand pick for you based on conversations we've had and feedback you've given me during showings. Of course if you WANT to have listings automatically generated for you, I can do that too.
2) That if you get nervous at any point of the transaction, you can call me any time and know that if I don't pick up, I'll get back to you within the hour.
3) That if you're selling, I will spend at least a week, getting your place to be competitive with other listings, boosting the probability that you get more than you want (yes, I have personally painted living rooms and packed boxes of knick knacks).
4) That I will always let you know what all the options are.
5) Never pressure. I hate that.
6) That I will always buy the coffee.
7) That sometimes, when you least expect it, you'll turn around and realize you're having fun. Sounds cheesy - but it's true.
Call me. Let's get this show on the road.
Visit Me At:http://alexbrott.graydonhill.comBrokerage address: 624 King St W Lower Level, Toronto, Ontario, M5V1M7