Lina has been a Toronto Realtor® since 1988, and approaches her job with the same level of enthusiasm as she did when she began her career. She represents almost all the major residential real estate areas in Toronto and knows the local market inside out.
What Separates Lina?
Lina enjoys helping people - and she's good at it! She has earned an outstanding reputation, and has a proven sales and marketing system that makes her an award winning Toronto real estate agent.
- Over 22 years of valuable experience and knowledge in the Toronto real estate market
- Award winning realtor with performance in the top 5% in her field
- Works with Royal LePage - the largest Canadian, privately owned, national, full-service real estate brokerage business
- Buying or selling, Lina offers a complimentary consultation or evaluation of your home
- Specialist in Toronto residential areas including Humber Valley Village, Bloor West Village, Richmond Gardens, Kingsway, Markland Wood, High Park, Annex, Casa Loma, Forest Hill, Yorkville, Beaches, and more.
- Personally oversees every aspect of the home buying and selling process, from advertising to closing, as well as post-sale service
- Specialized knowledge, experience and genuine understanding of the real estate market
- Passion for selling and working with people for above-average results
Lina Kuliavas has been a Toronto Realtor® for over 22 years. She has earned an outstanding reputation in residential real estate throughout Toronto's distinctive neighbourhoods, and has received numerous awards based on her sales performance within local markets from Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage: