SANDY KENNEDY Real Estate Listing Profile
Call Sandy and Start Packin'!
Sandy was named the #1 individual Real Estate Agent in Canada for all of RE/MAX in 2001 and 2003 (as per Re/Max year end stats).
He greets you with a firm handshake and a broad smile, his charm and friendly nature immediately put you at ease.
Born and raised on a poultry farm in rural Prince Edward Island, Sandy learned the value of hard work and discipline at an early age. Upon completion of his Engineering degree and his Masters degree in Business Administration from Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, he earned a position with the marketing department of Northern Telecom in Brampton.
After three successful years at Nortel, Sandy discovered a passion that would change the course of his life... Real Estate. He had found the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the Brampton Community that he and his family have called home since 1985.
There has never been a time when people with a vision have been needed as much as they are today.
With a Real Estate market that is constantly fluctuating, it is imperative to choose a Realtor® who will remove himself from the attitude of the masses. You need someone who has the ability to create solutions rather than allowing conditions or circumstances to dictate the direction of their results.
Over the past twenty-four years Sandy has developed a simple, yet very effective, approach to selling homes... extensive advertising combined with excellent negotiating skills result in a higher selling price!
Sandy willingly stakes his reputation on each of his clients, and focuses on always attaining the best possible outcome for them and their home. After all, the bottom line of real estate is results!
Specializing in Brampton Resale Homes
between $200,000 - $500,000
See My Expert Profile & Article Contributions On
Click right to view more
Agent's Real Estate Listings
RE/MAX REALTY SERVICES INC.
295 QUEEN STREET EAST , BRAMPTON, ONTARIO
LET US SEARCH FOR YOU!
Get newly listed homes sent straight to your inbox with Home Alerts!
- Pre-approved mortgage benefits Pre-approved mortgage benefits Sponsored
- First time home buyer First time home buyer Sponsored
- New home vs pre-owned house New home vs pre-owned house Sponsored
- Is staging your home necessary Is staging your home necessary Sponsored
- Young children and moving Young children and moving Sponsored
- Importance of charity work Importance of charity work Sponsored
- Compare neighbourhoods Compare neighbourhoods Sponsored
- Find the right neighbourhood Find the right neighbourhood Sponsored